Although I'm not a fan of the word Xmas I am a fan of Kylie, and I just had to include this here as it's the Christmas Number One here in the UK! I can't say it's her best Christmas song but probably the most catchy. Also she makes history as the first female artist to earn No. 1 singles across four different decades in the UK. 37 years after her first number one, that's quite an achievement!
Merry Christmas!
4 comments:
Kylie is always fun and I think it's a cute song and video. Just remember, X is the Greek letter "Chi" and the first letter of the Greek word "Christos" which means Christ or the Anointed One.
Christmas blessings to you and your family, Joey.
Oh Kelly I had no idea, I assumed that it was the modern way of removing Christ from Christmas! Now I know, thanks. Blessings to you and your family too.
Kylie Minogue just goes on and on and on, doesn't she? She has real staying power in the music biz. I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas, Joey! And all the best in 2026!
Debra, do Canadians like Kylie? She's massive still in the UK, but I'm not sure how much worldwide success she has. Happy Christmas to you!
Post a Comment